[Zope] Microsoft is calling the ZSPs for survey

Derek Simkowiak dereks@realloc.net
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:52:54 -0800 (PST)

-> Whoever gets called next, ask the surveyer if it is just the Zope list
-> or if they have other lists that they are calling (I'd like to know and
-> hopefully you would too).

	Just an FYI... I am a Linux/Unix consultant.  A couple of months
ago, Microsoft called me asking me questions about Linux and Open Source
software in general.  This was before I was even on the Zope mailing list.
So, no, it's not just a ZSP thing.

	It would seem they are taking Open Source software seriously, as a
competitor.  This thing with Red Hat / AOL can only make it a higher
priority.

--Derek