[Zope] CST with Ext.session data container (SQL)

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:14:11 -0500

> Obviously, I do not understand the term "to mount a nonundoing storage".
> Does that mean "to mount a storage system, such as SQL table, inside
> ZODB, so that it behaves  transparently as part of ZODB tree"?

No.  A "storage" is a ZODB concept which means a literal Python object
that implements the Storage interface.  "Nonundoing" means that the
storage doesn't support undo operataions (ala the Zope Undo tab).  The
doc means "mount another ZODB storage that is nonundoing".

> Can you give some URLs where I would learn about that

Sure.

http://www.zope.org/Members/mcdonc/HowTos/UseExternalMountWithCST

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com