[Zope] Photo problems

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1012416843.35cece@logicetc.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:54:02 -0500

Interesting.  I've never had that problem, but I'm running an INSTANCE_HOME
configuration where Zope is not installed in the same place the site files
are.  It seems like ImageMagick should be picking a better place for its
temporary files.  I'll look into that.

I'm glad the problem has been fixed.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.