[Zope] Looking for a Navigation suggestion

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:37:02 -0600

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 03:23:16PM -0500, Allen May wrote:

> Instead of duplicating our site into Zope, I wanted to re-design the
> Intranet to use a new layout for the navigation.  Is there a "Zope
> Way" of doing navigation that would help my Intranet be more
> efficient? Can you share links to examples?

Ron's got good ideas for the structure in another reply; I did a
Windows-Explorer-style folder and document structure on my site
(www.cae.tntech.edu), and documented what I did with NFGNav at
http://www.zope.org/Members/mwr/NFGnav_Sitemap

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu