[Zope] cannot import library driving me mad!

Greg Conway greg@gmlnt.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:11:44 -0000

> Hi Fabiano,
>
> Many, many thanks for the help, this *seems* to be it... when I
> do an ldconfig as you suggest, mysql does not show up at all - so
> i need the mysql-client and mysql-devel packages.
>
> However, a few questions before I upgrade and knacker my existing
> installation!
>
> I have MySQL-3.23.33 (installed from a tarball) at present.
>
> Can I mix the tarball and the RPM's?
>
> Can I mix versions? ie use these packages from the current
> 3.23.47 RPM alongside my existing tarball installation?
>
> Just need to ask these (probably simple) questions first!
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg.

This is a confidential communication between sender and addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender and do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Any opinions or views expressed are those of the individual, and unless otherwise stated, are not those of the company. All attachments and intellectual rights remain the property of GML (NT) Limited.