[Zope] Managing Zope with Lynx?

Garry Steedman gs@styrax.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:58:47 +0000

Ragnar,

fwiw, i have used lynx in the past, but i cant recall what version of
anything (zope, lynx, linux) i was using at the time. of course you
have to surf around the frames thing, but i didnt mind that...

has any javascript been added to the ZMI in newer releases which
might cause problems with lynx?

cheers,

garry