[Zope] Photo Product: Can't convert images.

Mark Simpson zdp@bowfort.com
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:15:17 -0700

Thanks Ron.

Worked a treat!

Thanks for a wonderful product.  Finally I've found a photo product that =
is=20
configurable and does just what I want.  I.E.  Store one image (and the=20
additional images are created automatically).

Regards
Mark Simpson