[Zope] How to get off version trouble?

Tim Wilson wilson@visi.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:02:45 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Terry wrote:

> I mean.
> 1. I add a new "Version" named "v1" from add list in "Zope Web
> management interface".
> 2. Them I click on the new "Version" "v1" to work on new version of my
> website.
> 3. Zope said "I'm working on version v1". Yap, that's right.
> 3. I delete the "Version" v1 from  "Zope Web management interface".

You need to save your work and "Quit" working on the version before you
delete. Try undoing the deletion of the version. It should get you back
to the point where you can "Save" and "Quit".

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com