[Zope] Tracking down "conflict writes at ..."

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:18:02 -0500

The conflict almost always happens in the storage
(FileStorage, for instance) or at other places in the ZODB
code itself.  A conflict happens at transaction boundaries
unless it's a read conflict which can happen at any time.
So having the line number is not really all that helpful.

That said, you *can* get it by setting STUPID_LOG_SEVERITY
to -100.