[Zope] Unpckleable error

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:11:20 +0000

Vicente Castello Ferrer wrote:

> Dieter Maurer wrote:
> >
> > =?iso-8859-1?Q?Vicente_Castell=F3_Ferrer?= writes:
> >  > ...
> >  > I downloaded and installed zope 2.4.3 in other folder, but when I try
> >  > import a .zexp file I exported from the problematic zope installation
> (the
> >  > one I upgraded to) it gives me a weird error too:
> >  >
> >  > No module named splitter.
>
> It just occurred to me, what platform is this on and how did you install
> Zope?
>
> The platform is Windows 2000
>
> The problem occurs on the 2.4.3 upgrade (Zope-2.4.x-to-2.4.3-win32-x86.tgz)
> and the 2.4.3 and 2.5.0 full installation files.(Zope-2.4.3-win32-x86.exe
> and Zope-2.5.0-win32-x86.exe).

Well, I just tried 2.5.0 on Windows NT and and old ZODB I use for all sorts of
Zope versions. That had a Squishdot site in it and I created a new one in it
too...

So, unfortunately, I can't reproduce the error and so I'll leave the Zope
collector item as rejected. I think you just have something badly hosed on your
machine :-(

good luck,

Chris