[Zope] Setting absolute URL context for mod_pcgi served folders

Adam Haberlach adam@newsnipple.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:45:36 -0800

	I may have things set up inefficiently, feel free to correct
me.

o. I have Zope running through mod_pcgi.

o. In my Zope "Root Folder", there is an 'extranet' and 'intranet' folder,
as you can guess, they contain our intranet, and an extranet served up
with LocalFS.

o. I serve up the extranet just fine, since Apache doesn't really know that
Zope is there (we just use Zope to allow for remote editing of content)

o. The Intranet's URLs, however get 'intranet/' prepended to them, since
they are in the intranet folder of the Root.

How would I fix this, and is it a mod_pcgi issue or a Zope issue?

The relevent pcgi conf information is:

    SetHandler pcgi-handler
	PCGI_ROOT intranet
	PCGI_SetEnv SiteRootPATH /

--
Adam Haberlach         | Who buys an eight-processor machine and then
adam@newsnipple.com    | watches 30 movies on it all at the same time?