[Zope] ParsedXML expat pyd windows binary available?

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk@adelphia.net
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:04:40 -0500

I would like to experiment with ParsedXML on a WindowsXP machine running
Zope 2.5.0. I can't seem to get the provided expat compiled on windows,
and I gather this is a common hurdle to overcome.

Does anyone have a procedure to get the windows binary of expat from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/expat/ linked as required by ParsedXML?

This package would be easier to get started with if it included a
download that was ready to roll under windows, since the included expat
build setup is somewhat unix-centric, and doesn't look like it would
have much chance to work with VC++, the usual compiler available (if
any) to a windows Zope user.

Thanks.