[Zope] UnpickleableError with objects derived from Sync.Synchronized

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:20:16 -0500

This signifies that your instance has a reference to another object that
cannot be pickled.  For a list of items that are pickleable (and
therefore storable in the ZODB), see the Python documentation.