[Zope] Re: TinyTable versus TinyTablePlus (Was: Clever solution wanted)

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:04:37 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Chris Withers wrote:

> > TinyTable is less featureful than TinyTablePlus. I can think of no place
> > where you'd want to use TinyTable instead of the plus. Both are
> > currently abandonware, AFAIK.
>
> Well, they both haven't needed to be modified for literally years, so I'd call
> them 'stable' ware rather than abandonware ;-)
I have no problems with software running stable unchanged over years.
But in this case TinyTable has a bug:  The documentation says:

     Version: Beta 2 (Development)

This is a clear documentation bug which should be fixed. ;-)

Kind regards

        Andreas.