[Zope] 2GB and NTFS

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:31:36 -0500

Python needs to be compiled for large file support for it to handle 2GB+=20
files on Windows.  The binary version of Python that ships with Zope is=20
not compiled this way because not all Windows versions support large=20
files.  You'll either need to compile a version of Python that supports=20
large files or find someone willing to help you do so; then start your=20
Zope using that instead of the Python that shipped with it.