[Zope] Secure testarea

Simon Brun simon@tac.ch
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:41:40 +0100

Thx for answering...=20

I did it this way before I wrote to the mailinglist. But I can't login
with any account when I try to access the folder or a folder below.
There is always the "Unauthorized - You are not authorized to access
this resource"-error. I created a manager only account and an account
without any roles but it doesn't work and I don't know why.

regards

Simon