[Zope] Restrict local roles in subfolder..HOW??

Vineet.Ahuja@de.abb.com Vineet.Ahuja@de.abb.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:51:40 +0100

Dear All,
I have encountered a real strange problem!

I have given a local role called  'view' to 'user1'  in the 'Folder1' so
that 'user1' CAN access 'Folder1'.

and there is a subfolder of  'Folder1' called 'Folder1.1' in which there
are no local roles defined in it for 'user1'  so that 'user1' CAN NOT
access 'Folder1.1'

When I try the above system then to my surprise 'user1' is still able to
view the contents of 'Folder1.1' !!!

(PS:-the view role has 2 permissions:- access contents information ,view.

'Folder1.1' is aquiring all the permisions from 'Folder1'

Also I dont want change the Aquisitions of Folder1.1 or modify any
permissions.This is the requirement of the project.)

Kindly HELP ME !

Best Regards,
Vineet Ahuja

ABB,CRC,Germany