[Zope] CMF: Folder creation issue.

Pieter Claerhout pieter.claerhout@pandora.be
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:39:00 +0100

You need to add a Portal Folder, not a normal folder. It's a different
content type actually. Only the Portal Folders are visible in CMF...

Cheers,

Pieter

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
abg@comco-inc.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 11:34 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] CMF: Folder creation issue.

I am trying to create a folder when a new member signs up in my CMF (1.1)
site. I have added the following code to the register dtml-method:

<dtml-with "restrictedTraverse('/cmf/Members/' + username + '/')">
<dtml-call expr="manage_addFolder('Uploads')">
</dtml-with>

The folder is created in Zope, but are only viewable through the ZMI, not by
users logged into the CMF site.

How do I create these folders in such a way that CMF users have access?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron Gillette