[Zope] More Missing ZClasses in Folder View

Chris A. Bruce cbruce@sleeter.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:00:30 -0800

I am experiencing a weird problem. I have a zclass that extends
ZObject and ZObject Manager. I have added it to a folder and it will
not show up in the left hand folder tree view within the manage
interface. I have had the zclass there for months and just noticed
that it is not in the folder view. I have other zclasses that extend
the same base objects and they work just fine. Any one know what the
problem is?

I also noticed a similar problems with ZClasses created with =
ZClassEvents.  The are missing the ID in the folder view AND in the =
Catalog??  Seems strange.

Thanks,

Chris