[Zope] Source of error corrections for The Zope Book

Richard Barrett R.Barrett@ftel.co.uk
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:31:56 +0000

Maybe it is just me but in trying to follow example in The Zope Book I seem
to find things that do not match the reality of live Zope - just straight
factual errors.

Does anyone know whether the authors have published any corrections to the
published text in a web accessible form. I've lloked at the PDF version of
the book's text but that doesn't seem to be any different to the text on paper.

In some cases I have figured out what incantation I should use instead of
the one on the printed page but I would be a lot happier seeing some
corrected text to confirm my fumbling guesses.