[Zope] SiteAccess b0rked my Zope

Adam Haberlach adam@newsnipple.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:32:21 -0800

	So, last week I was here asking how I could get my virtualhosted
intranet to show up correctly (ie, remove the 'intranet' that was getting
prepended to the file portion of the absolute URLs).  Someone suggested
SiteAccess, which looks to be exactly what I needed.  I put a SiteRoot
object into what I think is the correct place, and now the intranet looks
just like it should when I visit.

	HOWEVER, now when I try to select the intranet's directory in the Zope
management interface, it sems to refer me to the root directory instead.
All the other ones seem to work correctly.  Since I cannot get into the
intranet's directory, I cannot remove the SiteRoot rule, or even fix it.

Any ideas?

--
Adam Haberlach         | Who buys an eight-processor machine and then
adam@newsnipple.com    | watches 30 movies on it all at the same time?