[Zope] Can I skip the superuser account dialog box during the installation on Win32?

iap@y2fun.com iap@y2fun.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:07:20 +0800

Hi,
I have developed a browser-based application in zope.
The installation process including the zope binary installation on Win32,
which will suspend on a dialog box waiting for setting superuser account.
It's good for developer. But it scares the end users since they are
not familiar with zope and always asking me for password.
In fact the superuser user account will be replaced with a default "access"
file
later after the zope installation process finished.
So the prompt for setting superuser is not necessary in my case.

Can I feed in some parameter for skipping that step ?

Thanks in advance.

Iap, Singuan