[Zope] DCOracle2 + Stored Procedure

Ruslan Spivak Ruslan Spivak <alienoid@is.lg.ua>
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:05:10 +0300

Hello zope users,

Prerequisites:
RH7.2
Oracle8.1.7
zope 2.5.0
DCOracle2-1.1

I can easily add DCOracle2 Database Connections,
but when I try to add DCOracle2 Stored Procedure I get:
Site Error

Invalid request

The parameter, connection, was omitted from the request.

Make sure to specify all required parameters, and try the request again.

The point is I have no text field for Connection, only for Id, Title
and Procedure Name in the Add Form of Stored Procedure.

Thanks for your help in advance.

P.S.: I know I can use an External Method and call stored procedure,
but I want to have a persistent DB connection

Best regards,
 Ruslan                          mailto:alienoid@is.lg.ua