[Zope] DBase recommendation

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 22:06:36 +0200

Hello David,

DK> I know this is a bit off topic, but I plan to
DK> change my zopeback end database from MySQL.
DK> Need subselects and dynamic replication.

DK> Any recommendations between PostGres and Interbase.
DK> Compatibility with zope251 a must.

I cannot give you a technical recommendation, as i currently only use
Oracle and none of the above, but Postgres seems to be very widely
used in the community when running Zope with RDMSes..

- so if nothing else , community support will be more
accessible..

:)

--
Geir Bækholt                       web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team