[Zope] Re: FolderFilter Breaks with Non-Manager?

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:32:17 -0500

Joel Burton wrote:
> I'm testing FolderFilter for a production site. It works fine
> when I log in as a Manager, but when I log in with a highly-privileged,
> non-Manager account ("Client" role), I don't see folder
> content listings -- instead I see teh rendered content.

Argh.  This is one of the perils of monkey-patching.  Change the first
two lines of __init__.py's initialize() to this:

def initialize(context):
     from OFS.ObjectManager import ObjectManager
     ObjectManager.manage_main = DTMLFile('www/main', globals())

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am