[Zope] Upgraded to 2.5.1/2.1.3, now I don't get a 'session_data' in 'temp_folder' on startup..

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 07:15:06 +0100

On 3/7/02 1:35 am, "Chris McDonough" <chrism@zope.com> wrote:

> Tony, I've got nothing to go on here, unfortunately.... I've got no
> idea.  How Zope can think it has a session_data object created as an
> attribute of an object that only gets created at startup is beyond me.

Thanks for the help Chris, it's not a deal-stopper as such - I can still
recreate session_data manually after a restart (just need to remember to do
it I guess!). Good thing is that with 2.5.1/2.1.3 my Zopes are waaaay more
stable than they were before, so I'll only have to restart rarely :)

I'll dig around and report to the list if I get anything....

Cheers
tone
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140