[Zope] Current preferred procedure for using Apache and Zope.

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:26:08 -0500

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 11:18:53AM -0300, Alec Munro wrote:

> I found a tutorial for the first one, but it's over two years old
> (and Apache complains when I attempt it), so I thought I would ask
> around here, find out what you guys are doing.

Mine's at http://www.zope.org/Members/mwr/VHosts_With_Zope_Default ,
and should be pretty useful. I'm currently updating it with my new
Apache, Zope, etc. version numbers, and the stanzas for demonstrating
PHP and JServ content work now.

I hereby declare myself czar of Apache integration, and command the
immediate exile of all outdated Apache howtos. Ok, I can't actually do
that, but it really is a very nice howto.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu