[Zope] Simple Knowledge Base App

Chuck Ross chuck.ross@signiant.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:28:25 -0400

Hello,

I have been tasked with creating a Knowledge Base for our company. I=20
stumbled onto Zope after a long web search. After downloading and=20
playing with Zope it looks like it will do the job.

3 questions:

1. Can anyone point me to documentation on the KnowledgeKit product? =20
I have downloaded and installed it in Zope but it contains no=20
documentation and the Examples included will not load into Zope.

2. Can anyone point me to a good reference guide/ book on Zope? One=20
that has good coverage of Catalogs since this seems like the=20
direction to take for a searchable technote repository.

3. Is the KnowledgeKit overkill for a small (<1000 items) searchable,
technote repository?

Thanks

Chuck

chuckr@signiant.com