[Zope] Simple Knowledge Base App

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:19:38 -0400

My DocumentLibrary might be a good choice. It has a simple UI right out o=
f the=20
box and can be customized however you like. The docs are minimal, but I'm=
=20
here to answer questions ;^) and there is a mailing list=20
(nlada-library-users@lists.sourceforge.net). It would easily handle the=20
number of documents you are talking about, and works with several formats=
=2E

http://www.zope.org/Members/Kaivo/DocumentLibrary

hth,

-Casey