[Zope] new browser window doesn't show content

Santagostino Pretina, Luca lsantagostino@activa3.net
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:34:57 +0200

Hi list,
I've got this prob I cant seem to solve:
got two macros:

first one called "main" applies a filter :

tal:define="auth_filter nocall: modules/ZTUtils/LazyFilter">

		filter={'Type':( 'Article'
                            ) } );
items python: auth_filter( raw_items, skip='' );
">

and second one simply shows some content:

cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4">

The problem is that they work fine if I access through the "test" link, but
If I open a new browser window the first one ("main") it doesn't show me
anything...

Why does that happen? what do I have to do?

Need help please,
thanks a lot
Luca