[Zope] Installation instructions Znolk SQL wizzard

Dirk Datzert dirk.datzert@tks-rasselstein.thyssenkrupp.com
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 11:25:13 +0200

Znolk SQL Wizard

For Installation please perform the following steps:

     change to the Zope Main Directory (e.g. /usr/local/Zope2.2.0-linux)
     unpck the tar archive with:tar -xzvf Znolk*.tgz
     restart zope
     you can use the wizard by selecting 'Znolk SQL Wizard' from the
'available Objects' combo box