[Zope] Unable tp configure PostgreSql to work with zope...

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 07:40:48 -0400

you might want to read up on how to compile things using automake (the
configure/make/make install-dance).

do a ./configure --help to see if you can explicitly specify library and
header locations and then configure with those explicitly set. if not then
you might also be able to set some environment variables (CFLAGS and
LDFLAGS) to point to the correct directories.

jens