[Zope] Re: Automatic Zope startup

Roger Oberholtzer roger.oberholtzer@surbrunn.net
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:53:48 +0200

Depends. If zope should end execution unexpectedly, but you want it to be
restarted, inittab is the place. Of course, you should not litter inittab
with things to do. But in a system that is mainly a Zope server. I would
put it there. It is more a preference thing than anything else. Having
said this, I start mine in a script in rc3.d (the box runs in level 3).