[Zope] Object permissions in External Methods

J. Joy kyroraz@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 14:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not quite sure how to do this, and the documentation that I have been browsing through hasn't
been all that helpful, so I hope someone out here can help me with this seemingly simple
situation.

I want to read an XML file (currently read as a textfile, but will be passed as a parameter) and
then change it into a Python Object where one can then dtml-in through the Heirarchy of the
Document... this is what I have...

--
import gnosis.xml.objectify as xp
from AccessControl import ClassSecurityInfo

def xml_to_py(self):
	object = xp.XML_Objectify('/tmp/sample.xml')
	returning = object._PyObject

	return (returning)
--

Whenever I run this, I keep getting an unauthorized error with no acceptable login correcting
this.  I've run into this before, but it was only fixed when I redefined an object that I have

Suggestions?

Jason