[Zope] Open Source Metaphysics (OT)

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:42:26 -0700

Hi;
This is a request for help. If metaphysics interests you, read on. If not,
you probably want to skip this email.

I'm building a Web site to create open source metaphysics. There are many
reasons and methodologies, but here are some:
* Create a _science_ out of numerology by basing it in the study of taxonomy
* With that foundation, create a science out of all matrix-based
metaphysical systems, including astrology, the I Ching, the Enneagram, etc.
* Enable an open source community to develop the same

There's much more to it, but I want to be as brief as possible here. What
I'm looking for is a few competent and trustworthy programmers who would be
willing to help me build this. There is no money involved: this is a work
of love. If your curiosity is piqued, go here:

http://performancemarketers.com/Logos

Thanks for your time,
BenO