[Zope] Suppress evaluation of dtml?

Quentin Smith quentins@comclub.dyndns.org
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:30:07 -0400

Hi-
Simply prevent them from making any file type other than "File". File
objects which are text or html should automatically be editable in the
ZMI just like DTML Documents/Methods. Do note, however, that File
objects will NOT have any way to pick up a standard header or footer, as
<dtml-var> tags are ignored.
HTH,
--Quentin