[Zope] Bug in structured text?

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:27:12 +0200

463 is my bug report, but I dont know what I can post solution.

| Odes=EDlatel: Dieter Maurer <dieter@handshake.de>
| Maybe a missing "locale" startup option for Zope.
| Run "python z2.py -help". Watch out for the "-L" option.

Thats working: In z2.py set

LOCALE_ID=3D"cz"

for ISO-8859-2.

I dont know scandinavian charset (iso-8859-1?), but you should be inspire=
with linux/unix locales. Eg., for czech lang is locale cs_CZ, but under
Win32 it is CZ only. I have Zope on Win32.

These documents at zope website should help you (I have saved locally, do=
nt
have URL):

How to use non-ascii charactersets together with Strucutured Text
HowToDoI18nAndL10nForZope3 of ComponentArchitecture
InstallLocale of SkinnableAndLocalizableObjects
SkinnableAndLocalizableObjects - InstallLocale
SkinnableAndLocalizableObjects
Tips for multilingual websites, using DTML and Localizer
ZCatalogs with Umlauts
zopectl documentation

Bug 463 is reported by me, but I dont know to report solution.

Regards

	J. Lukesh

----------
Odes=EDlatel: Heimo Laukkanen <huima@fountainpark.org>
I'm using Zope 2.5.1 and CMF 1.3b2 and noticed that while using=20
scandinavian characters =E4 and =F6 ( if you don't see it is a and o with=
=20
dots on top of them ) there was problems for example in creating links.

"Tutoriaalit l=F6yd=E4t":http://the_url
Would be rendered as it is written.

There seems to be other same kind of bugs:
http://collector.zope.org/Zope/463
http://collector.zope.org/Zope/461