[Zope] Groupware - worldpilot

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 06:08:05 +0300

Hi all,

just tested again Worldpilot and got it to work with Zope 2.5.1 and
python 2.1.3. Only one adjustment had to be made to WPUtils.py. ( See
end of message ). Now my question is:

- Is there anyone using worldpilot?
- Is there anyone developing it anymore?
- Would someone be interested to continue developing it onward and
possibly make it more zopish, and or make it as a CMF-product?

What else pieces you people use as a products for groupware? For
email, calendar etc. ? Are there any good Zope-products that could be
used in combination better?

I'm been building our intranet with CMF and only things now missiong
is just the PIM functionality. Calendar and webmail are php programs
as well as the meeting room booking system. Now if there were great
components to do all this again in Zope it would be great...

Adjustent was to:

import imaplib
was: from imaplib import *

and to: