[Zope] quoting dtml in manage_edit

Bryan C. Andregg bryan.andregg@duke.edu
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:06:56 -0400

--BN1FuguMf1o6kBCi

I'm using the input from a form to generate an email for a manager to either
approve or reject a specific action. I thought the easy way to do this would
be to create a random named DTML document, fill it with logic, and then put=
 an
ACCEPT and a REJECT link to it in the email.

This works fine as long as I don't need to use quotes in the data string for
manage_edit: manage_edit('<dtml-var standard_html_header>',title)

But, this doesn't really do much for me. How does one escape quotes so that
they are valid in this syntax?
--=20
Bryan C. Andregg		Duke University Medical Center
 Programmer			Dept. of Anesthesiology
 e <bryan.andregg@duke.edu>
 p +1 919 684 6201

--BN1FuguMf1o6kBCi