[Zope] sending SMS messages from Zope application

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:25:22 +0200

On Friday 12 July 2002 12:12, douwe@oberon.nl wrote:
> Why would that be better?=20
Because you usually do TWO things:
*) Send SMS
*) Receive SMS

> My GSM provider gives me an email address
> and if I send mail to <number>@provider.nl it will send out the SMS.
Keep in mind that is _your_ provider. But _my_ provider (and mostly other=
s)=20
does not, or you should pay for this servise separately. Also there are s=
ome=20
troubles to send SMS via e-mail: sometimes it just does not work if you s=
end=20
to recipient which belongs to other provider.=20

Therefore it would be very nice (and for free) just simply send *SPAM* vi=
a=20
yahoo.com directly to your mobile each five minutes. :-)

--=20
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

"What you end up with, after running an operating system concept through
these many marketing coffee filters, is something not unlike plain hot
water."
(By Matt Welsh)