[Zope] Yet another way to insert a variable from an expression

DA Loeffler David.Loeffler@bristol.ac.uk
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:24:56 +0100 (BST)

Sorry, the "missing" attribute doesn't work, but you can always just
wrap it in a <dtml-try> block that will catch the error and not do
anything with it, like

<dtml-try>
<dtml-var expr=3D"_[id()+'.gif']">
<dtml-except>