[Zope] Re: Show Traceback in Mozilla 1.x

Oliver Bleutgen myzope@gmx.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:39:05 +0200

Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 12:09:00PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> | Chad Nantais wrote:
> | >
> | > When I try to view the source of a Zope error page in Mozilla, it will
> | > not let me see the traceback or any source for that matter.  How do I
> | > configure Zope to output debug info that will appear in Mozilla?
> |
> | Is this somethign Mozilla specific?
>
> Not really.
>
> | Have you tried other web browsers?
>
> Yes.
>
> When it fails, it is invariably due to the browser acting like an
> idiot and re-getting the page to show the source.  Of course, when the
> page is dynamically generated this can often result in the wrong
> page's source being displayed.

This reminds me with an old problem I had with Netscape Navigator
(IIRC all versions < 6). Try to print a displayed page which has an
expires="-1d" header.
The result is funny in a sick way. It prints the page:
"This page has expired. Please press reload [...]"

cheers,
oliver