[Zope] Import/Export Problem with Tracker

Sebastian Sippl sebastian@proceryon.at
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:54:19 +0200

--------------030307060301010604010408

I want to export a tracker product from one Zope to another. (2.4 to 2.5)
Exporting works, but i have got a problem importing the tracker to the
new Zope.
Always when I try to import my file(Tracker.zexp). I get the following
error-message:

    Zope Error

Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: No module named Splitter

Does somebody know how to get the thing to work ?

--------------030307060301010604010408

<head>
</head>
I want to export a tracker product from one Zope to another. (2.4 to 2.5)<br>
Exporting works, but i have got a problem importing the tracker to the new
Zope.<br>
Always when I try to import my file(Tracker.zexp). I get the following error-message:
<h2>Zope Error</h2>
Does somebody know how to get the thing to work ?<br>

--------------030307060301010604010408--