[Zope] Changing the port Zope runs on (Zope Service)

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:00:19 -0400

I believe that you want "-w 80", not "-w80".

You have to change it in the registry, where the service parameters are
defined.  Run regedit, and find this key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Zope2\Parameters

(of course, instead of  "zope2" you look for the name of your zope
directory).  Edit the string value of that key, which is the command line
that the service uses to start Zope.  Add the "-w 80" to it.  Close regedit.

Then you can go to the service control panel and restart Zope.

Cheers,

Tom P

[Michael Fox]
How can I change the port Zope runs on when Zope is running as a WinNT
Service?

After adding the -w80 switch to start.bat and restarting the Zope Service,
Zope is still publishing on port 8080?