[Zope] Strange error with Photo Product

Ron Bickers rbickers-expires-1027437512.6d9fbc@logicetc.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:18:33 -0400

I'm not sure what else to try.  Are you saying that manage_addPhoto
completes *before* the exception? The exception you posted is pretty clear
to me -- line 8 (before manage_addPhoto), no 'the_file' key in the 'request'
var.  How can the line after it be successful if this is the case?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.