[Zope] manage_renameObject

Bjørge Solli Bjørge Solli
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:04:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 douwe@oberon.nl wrote:
> You could look at the traceback and see in the source where it goes wrong.

How can I look at the traceback? The page only displays some suggestions.
Is this bcs I'm not running the latest release of Zope?

> I suppose though that you'll hit CopySupport which declares
> manage_renameObject and
> manage_renameObjects as depending on the View management screens permission.

Giving them that permisson fixed the problem. Txs.
Where can I find information on what each permission gives permission to?

> If you don't want to give your users that permission, I suppose a proxy role
> could
> help out.

Where can I find information on proxy roles?

Thanks a lot! I've been scratching my head so much over this it hurts!

regards
Bjorge