[Zope] PropertyManager Support

Dan Shafer pydan@danshafer.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:35:28 -0700

The only thing I can find in the docs about PropertyManager and where it is
supported is this somewhat unhelpful sentence. "Certain Zope objects
support the ability to maintain a set of arbitrary properties."

What are those objects? Where is this documented? How would anyone find
this out without asking this list? I can't find anyplace that the Zope docs
define which interfaces are supported by which objects, but it's a big
ocean out there so maybe I missed a key island.

Dan Shafer, Chief Scribe and Tablet Keeper
PythonCard Open Source Project
http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net