[Zope] Page templates on the filesystem

Hedley Roos hedley@ise.co.za
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:51:55 +0200

Hi

I am fairly new to Zope (~1week). Is there a way to store page templates on
the filesystem? I already know how to accomplish this with DTML, but not
with PT.

Any help appreciated.
Hedley

ISE Technologies (Pty) Ltd
Innovation Centre, Technopark, Stellenbosch, 7650, South Africa
Tel: +27 (0) 21 880 2456
Fax: +27 (0) 21 880 2457
Web: www.ise.co.za

"The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This
information may be subjected to attorney and client or other privilege. It
must not be disclosed to any person without ISE Technologies permission."
"Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached files
for viruses and the like. ISE Technologies accepts no liability of whatever
nature
for any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly
from the access of any files that are attached to this message."