[Zope] Another strange problem within ZSQL Method

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:02:34 -0400

What database are you using? Have you tried submitting these same queries=
=20
directly to the database outside of Zope?

=46rom what I see in the message, this looks like a problem with the data=
base=20
backend. Is it the same version as on the PC, and is it configured the sa=
me?

What is a Zope Pilot?

-Casey