[Zope] Photo enhancement

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:57:33 -0700

Windows users can use imagemagick (www.imagemagick.org) - fifth paragraph
down on the home page.

Scott
-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Speer [mailto:gspeer@cortech.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 9:33 AM
To: rbickers-expires-1027451877.b8cf29@logicetc.com
Cc: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Photo enhancement

Hi Ron -

Did you happen to follow the thread in image-SIG about how to make Photo use
the new Antialias filter in PIL 1.1.3?  I know you prefer Imagemagik, but
for us poor windoze folks that don't have a unix emulator, we are stuck with
PIL.  Anyway, Fredrick suggested adding the Antialias filter to the resize
function in photo.py.  I did and it works great.  All of the generated
images look 200% better!

<-- snip -->
The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient or any
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient.
Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
original message and all attachments from your electronic files.